If you’re a high-achieving working mom who is burned out, busy, or tired, and you’ve had trouble losing weight, maintaining a healthy body, or simply feeling GOOD because you’re not eating, moving, or thinking in a way that supports you, Strong as a Working Mom will get you back on track.
I’m Carrie Holland, and I’m a working mom, just like you. Each week, I'm going to share tools that will get you strong, inside and out.
Drop your negative self-talk, pick up your headphones, and listen in. This is not about a quick fix, but it IS about changing how you live your life. Join me and discover how YOU are Strong as a Working Mom.
To celebrate the launch of the podcast, I’m giving away a wellness journal to five lucky listeners who follow, rate, and review the show.
Keep reading to find out how you can enter to win!
Listen to the first episodes:
- Ep #1: How to Be Strong as a Working Mom - I share the three components of wellness and show you how to take the first step to the mind and body you want.
- Ep #2: The Million-Dollar Question About Nutrition - How to eat in a way that serves you and your health and is sustainable, + I’m breaking down the multiple reasons why knowing what and how to eat is still a problem for so many people.
- Ep #3: Your Three Must-Haves for Losing Weight - What’s currently missing from your weight loss journey, three things that will help you lose weight, and some tips to help you incorporate these three things into your plan.
Here’s what you should do right now to sign up for your weekly dose of coaching from Strong as a Working Mom...
1. FOLLOW IN APPLE PODCASTS
To follow in Apple Podcasts, visit the Strong as a Working Mom podcast page and click on the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button. (Note: If you’re on a PC or Android, you can download the iTunes app and leave a review there!)
This will launch Apple Podcasts and bring up the podcast.
Click on the “Follow” or "+" button in the upper right and you’re all set!
2. REVIEW THE PODCAST AND ENTER TO WIN
I’m giving away 5 wellness journals to some of my lucky listeners who review the podcast in Apple Podcasts!
How to Enter: Once you’ve listened to an episode or two, tap the stars and click on the “Write a Review” link on the Strong as a Working Mom podcast page in Apple Podcasts to leave a review.
3. ANY REVIEW QUALIFIES YOU TO WIN
I want you to be honest, tell me what you think, and how I can make the podcast even more helpful… Make sure you hit “Send!”
*Apple Podcasts doesn’t release contact information for reviewers so you must fill out this form for your official entry.